Jeffrey and Kent in Bonfante Gardens
It's good to hang out with friends from preschool. We spent a
really wonderful day at Bonfante Gardens with Teacher Robyn and Jeffrey.
- Two cold boys after playing in the fountain - small and large
- Robyn, Jeffrey and Kent - small
- Kent and Jeffrey explore the maze (Kent has the magic hat) - small and large
- Kent and Jeffrey in the fog - small and large
- Jeffrey and Kent ride the balloon - small and large
The rides. Kent likes everthing... especially the roller
- Robyn and Jeffrey drive the car - small and large
- Kent and Robyn on the roller coaster (the are in the second row)
- small and large
- Kent and Jeffrey on the slow roller coaster (the tram) - small and large
The real fun is the fountain. They get really wet.
Kent with Beth and Mark's Family at Bonfante Gardens
Kent and the girls...
- Cali, Alex and Kent act silly while riding the worm in the apple
- Cali, Alex and Kent wait for the ride to start - small
- Cali, Alex and Kent horse around waiting for the monorail - small
- Cali, Alex and Kent - small
Lots of silly big people.
- Alex and her dad - small
- Kent and the nutcracker (he likes cracking nuts with a
nutcracker) - small
- Alex (left) and Cali - small
Climbing. Kent will climb anything. The teachers at preschool
have to watch him closely so he doesn't set a bad example for the other
The Grimes family
Kent went to Halloween dressed as Scooby Doo Fireman (he couldn't
decide which costume to wear, so he wore
Kent helped Dad make Tarte Tatin.
Really, he did... he's got flour
all over his shirt to prove it.
Last updated November 20, 2003. Copyright (c)2003 by Malcolm
Slaney. All rights reserved.