Two Weeks in Telluride in July 2003
Two weeks in Telluride. It was pretty wonderful. Here are some of
the pictures. More pictures of Kent and his friends at the
Telluride Academy Dinner Camp are also available
We're not even there 24 hours and Kent is hiking up to
Hope Lake at
He and William raced top the top, but we did get them to do the last
stretch together. The pictures below show Kent, William, Adam, Casey
A Trip to Alta lakes
William, Gwen, Shihab, Kent and I visited
The boys wanted to learn how to skip rocks.
It was perfect. Dad worked at the elementary school all day.
Kent went to summer camp at the
He and William had lots of fun together. Here are some pictures
that his instructor, Brian Werner, shot of Kent. The other
Dinner Camp are on a separate web page .
Dad was in Telluride for the
Neuromorphic Workshop. Kent enjoyed
visiting the school at night, watching the robots, and building with
the Lego. William, too.
- Kent watches Tomcat (a robotic cat) walk -
- Playing with the Lego -
- William -
- William studies a car (with motion sensing camera on top? -
- Before the boys can use duct tape, they start out with masking tape -
Kent and William spent lots of time goofing off. It was lots of fun.
Kent and William had new backpacks for their first day in the
Telluride Academy Dinner camp. They were excited -
- We went swimming most days with Shihab and his boys. -
- We judged how much fun Kent had based on how dirty he was. This
was a good day. -
- Marti (from the Telluride Academy) reads William a story -
At home with the Shamma Family
We had dinner most nights with William (pictures 1 and 2 below), Adam,
Casey, and Christof and Gabby.
Last updated August 17, 2003.
Copyright (c)2003 by Malcolm
Slaney. All rights reserved.